Let's face it, we all love to entertain, but it’s all fun and games until someone has to clean up! As green as we try to be, sometimes disposable tableware really means - less cleaning and more time for you. With eco-friendly disposable partyware you can take all the effort out of hosting unforgettable parties. To inspire you, we rounded up a few of our favorite, must-have disposable party essentials, that will let you remain green while also keeping things easy.
"Your dishes don't wash themselves...or do they?"
1. Sugarcane Plates, from Eco-Products, are available in various sizes and, as the name suggests, are made from sugarcane.
2. Made from certified organic bamboo, Veneerware® is biodegradable and compostable.
3. Caspari Moire Pink printed paper table cover has the look and drape of cloth and is manufactured using environmentally responsible raw materials and processes.
4. Preserve compostable bowls are made from plants and return to the soil when the party is over.
5. Wild Leaf Tableware 10in square plates are made from fallen palm leaves. They have that rustic, wood look and are so natural it’s basically a leaf!
6. This Meri Meri mint wooden cutlery set is not only green, it's adorable.
7. Buluh Straws are the bamboo solution to single use plastic straw waste. Organic, reusable, biodegradable, directly from nature to your home.
8. Offer your guests an eye catching, economical alternative to traditional disposable cutlery with this environmentally friendly, renewable wooden spoon by Tablee.
(Images: as credited above.)
This blog is a style savvy resource that discusses eco-concious trends in decor for special events and celebrations. Here you will find inspiration and expert advice to help you set the tone for any event you are planning.